If you are supposed to take homeopathic medicines, please follow the following rules:
- Take the remedy ½ hour before eating.
- One dose normally consists of 1 tablet, 10 drops, 5 pellets, or 1 ampule. If you take more, it does not enhance the effect, neither does it damage. Take the prescribed remedy without any liquids.
- However, it is important to follow the intake frequency instructions. If you are supposed to take a remedy once a day, please follow this instruction strictly. Otherwise paraesthesias may occur.
- If you feel worse in spite of a correct remedy intake, do not be alarmed. This is normal and will not last long. This is your body’s response to a natural remedy. For your doctor it’s an indication that he chose a right medicine. However, please contact us so that we can decide whether we have to chose another therapy form or not. Please call us immediately if you have severe pain or symptoms of purulent process, e.g. fever or swollen cheeks.
- During the entire therapy, you should drink a lot during the day in order to divert harmful substances from your body. However, do not drink coffee, black tea, chamomile or peppermint tea, and don not smoke. You should also avoid products based on essential oils or containing camphor. Do not brush your teeth with toothpaste before and after taking remedies since it builds up a film on oral mucosa.
Alexandra Beau & team